Post-Primary Transfer 2010-2011Lagan College will be admitting 35% of its intake by using the GL Assessment test. The other 65% of students will be admitted using the All-Ability Entry. (Please see our Admissions Section on the website for further details or contact Miss R Smith).
here to see how many points have been earned or lost.
Visit the Science Department Website
Click here to visit the school garden site.